ss1 1600 for sale

Cars and Parts for Sale

Moderators: scimjim, philhoward, Lukeyboy46, erikscimitardemon, Roger Pennington, Terry Rickard

mikeh

ss1 1600 for sale

Post by mikeh » Mon May 06, 2019 3:31 pm

Hi as per my other advert I have to sell my projects due to the loss of my storage area.

I have a c reg non galve chassis 1600 for sale. probably a basket case but could easily be recomissioned

It's a non runner but does have some redeeming features.

The sills were replaced a while ago the chassis is in reasonable condition could do with some needle gunning and painting to remove surface rust.

it's almost complete but it could be refurbed, I could break it for spares as it's got a 5 speed gear box , good quarterlight frames. etc etc.

The engine doesn't run as the belt went and a new belt fitted but the engine locks up I have a brand new cambelt, water pump, and tensioner, I have another engine that the head could be removed and refitted to get it running.
two seat loose inside the car, vinyl hood reasonable condition needs an repair to the rear windscreen surround (Needs gluing back on but hood reasonable condition).

I do have a complete genuine reliant ss1 engine that was running that could be bolted straight in for sale at £125, hasn't run in a number of years !!

It ain't perfect by any stretch of the imagination.
I do have pics but need to download them.
I can help with transportation if within a reasonable distance and paid for in advance.
I do have other spares that may be available at extra cost.
If it doesn't get near the asking price then i'll probably break it for bits.

Located just outside Tamworth.

looking for offers around £475.

Mike

Return to “For Sale”