My Se6a so far....

If you have a long-term project and would like to share/document progress, this is for you.

Moderators: scimjim, Lukeyboy46, Roger Pennington, philhoward, erikscimitardemon

Coupe Racing
RSSOC Member

Re: My Se6a so far....

Post by Coupe Racing » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:30 pm

scimjim wrote:a slide hammer won't get the halfshafts out - search for pipe flange tool on here :-)

Ah - but there is a difference to removing the flange with the tool , and removing the complete shaft

Blessed are the Cheese makers

Better to be an hour early than 1 minute late

RonH
RSSOC Member

My Se6a so far....

Post by RonH » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:56 pm

AJL Electronics wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:37 am
Hydocarbons are a measure of unburnt fuel. At excessive lean, like 0.2, lots of fuel is being thrown out, unburnt. Get the CO somewhere near right, 2.5 - 3.5 and it burns better. Therefore the hydocarbons reduce. It is a myth that you need as weak a mixture as possible.
Just looked at the read outs on GTC 404 MOT issued yesterday. CO 0.24 HC 217 off side and
Near side CO 0.32 HC 75.Any suggestions to share regarding these figures greatly appreciated. Only now turning the engine off I have a slight engine rumble. Only thing that is different is that I put Morrisons petrol in for trip to MOT station rather than my standard Shell V power

Return to “Project Progress”