A PDF of the RSSOC Concours Rules document (1 page) can be opened from the link below:
RSSOC Concours Rules
- Entries will only be accepted from fully paid up members of the RSSOC. (Temporary Membership may be available to purchase on the day.)
- No car, which is owned, registered or sponsored by a trader, will be eligible.
- No ‘For Sale’ notices will be permitted.
- All cars entered in the Concours competition must be driven to the event venue. Cars travelling to the event by trailer or transported will be disqualified from the competition.
- Concours competition entrants are not permitted to substitute any major replaceable parts of their car (including, but not limited to, wheels, trim, tyres or hood) after the journey to the event.
- The RSSOC cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any competitors’ property at any time.
- No cleaning is permitted after judging commences at 11am (1100).
- All entrants must be in attendance prior to and during judging of their car. It takes at least 15 to 20 minutes to inspect each car; please be patient.
- In all cases the decision of the judge(s) shall be final. Any Member attempting to influence the judge(s) marking or decision will be disqualified from the competition.
- The presentation of awards will usually be carried out by 4pm (1600). At the National ScimFest Weekend the awards will be presented in the Marquee after the Sprint awards.