Goodwood Soft Top Sunday 2015

For Meetings such as the RSSOC International

Moderators: scimjim, Roger Pennington, Lukeyboy46, philhoward, erikscimitardemon

Edzed
RSSOC Member

Goodwood Soft Top Sunday 2015

Post by Edzed » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:15 pm

Brilliant drive down to Goodwood and a wonderful cloudless sky for the Breakfast Club. Bit of a shame that more Scimitars were not present. I only spotted two as per the pics below. Unfortunately, my SS1 is still not registered with the DVLA yet, but hopefully I'll be there with it next year.

Jeff Craske
Current:1989 LHD 1400 SS1
Gone but not forgotten: CAN 172D - Straight Six Coupe | GBG 540E - V6 Coupe | C999 YCR - 1600 SS1
View my website 'Scimitars e Cimitarra': http://jeffcraske.wix.com/index

Roger Pennington
RSSOC Member

Re: Goodwood Soft Top Sunday 2015

Post by Roger Pennington » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Hi Jeff, sadly I wasn't able to make it. On Saturday I went on Southern Classics' classic car run from Bramber on the coast up to Brooklands Museum, where we had a reserved space inside the museum. The weather was also great, and we went via the small lanes of the South Downs and then the Surrey Hills. It was a very nice day out, top-down in the warm sunshine, but also a very long one, and today I'm afraid that my body decided it wanted a lie-in! :lol:

Nice to see the "RAT" getting an outing :D and also the GTC who has visited the Rusper noggin, and was at the Southern Classics Chichester Autumn show last year :)

....Roger

RSSOC member (since 1982)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Condition can be bought at any time; Originality, once lost, is gone forever" - Doug Nye

Edzed
RSSOC Member

Re: Goodwood Soft Top Sunday 2015

Post by Edzed » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:11 pm

There I was telling my son you 'd be there flying the flag with your SS1 , no doubt with a slot on the grid. I do, however, know how you feel - getting up on a Sunday at 6.00am is tough, but the empty roads and a sunny morning made it all worthwhile. The 'Rat' was certainly attracting plenty of attention.

Jeff Craske
Current:1989 LHD 1400 SS1
Gone but not forgotten: CAN 172D - Straight Six Coupe | GBG 540E - V6 Coupe | C999 YCR - 1600 SS1
View my website 'Scimitars e Cimitarra': http://jeffcraske.wix.com/index

Return to “Meetings”