Bond Equipe GT4S.

For other car-related discussions not covered in other sections.

Moderators: scimjim, philhoward, erikscimitardemon, Roger Pennington, Lukeyboy46, Terry Rickard

Scimher

Bond Equipe GT4S.

Post by Scimher » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:12 pm

Just seen these few updates, Ray :shock: - am shocked & saddened by what has happened to your Bond & am so sorry...& after all your hard work! It is a 'there but for the grace of God' scenario which could happen to any of us...Am glad that your insurance company came up trumps. Thank goodness it was insured as I suspect many vehicles under restoration are not.

Agree with Jim about chassis'd vehicles - I was at Andy's unit today - his father has just bought in a Discovery 2 with offside damage but chassis untouched - that had been given a Cat.B....it had had a lot of money spent on it as well, & looked eminently repairable....

SRF

Bond Equipe GT4S.

Post by SRF » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:24 pm

Thanks Geoff, to add to the woes my good lady who you met is in hospital, been there 5 weeks and may have to go into permanent care. I am on the look out for winter project at the moment.

Ray

Reliant Scimitar SE5 1971. Already restored Sunbeam Rapier,Morris Minor,Rover P4, and Triumph Vitesse. I have also restored 8 classic tractors over the past 18 years. My latest project is a Bond Equipe GT4s

Return to “Other Car Chat”