South Wales noggin reports

Moderators: Roger Pennington, Lukeyboy46, philhoward, erikscimitardemon

Merlin

South Wales noggin reports

Post by Merlin » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Hope to provide regular meeting notes after each noggin (to include event reports)

Events attended – 1

1) Attended the Taith Cymru classic car tour from Hay-on-Wye to Penderyn.

Events planned – 3

1) Pencoed show 11th May > 6 entries so farr. Open for further entries until Saturday. Will distribute passes at April noggin and agree a meeting time/place to assemble prior to the event.

2) SWAC at Llancaiach Fawr Manor 25th May http://www.southwalesac.com/events/caer ... -assembly/. Attending as individual entries. If anyone else is planning to attend please let Huw know by the weekend.

3) Castle Combe 28th June http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/eve ... ventID=629. Please let me know if you would like to attend (it is free). I will also post on scimitarweb. I intend to send the entry prior to the April meeting.

Other

Ø Events with closing date for entries after the end of April I will inform you of at the next meeting (I will also email ahead of the meeting for those who cannot attend). If anyone has suggestions then please forward to Huw

Ø A RSSOC SW event was mooted for 2014. Please can I have suggestions. Possibilities so far include Prescott (to tie in with classic car event), Fleet Air Arm Museum, Pembrey (to tie in with VSCC event).

That is all for now (and please let me know about Castle Combe event – limited to 10 places)

Huw

Merlin

Re: South Wales noggin reports

Post by Merlin » Sun May 11, 2014 6:00 pm

A tad late, but better late then never.

Attendees - 6
Raffle winner - Peter
Meetings attended
- none
Meetings booked
- Pencoed 11th May (more below)
- Llancaiach Fawr 25th May
Meetings planned
- Castle Combe 28th June (additional entries to huw by mid May)
- Gnoll 10th August (entry requests to huw by 1st July)
- Tredegar 21st September (entry requests to huw by 22nd June)

Other
- huw knows of a number if classic car runs in the South Wales area. If you are interested in navigating or possibly taking your car and huw navigating then please let him know.

See you all on the 27th 8pm at The Bear in Cowbridge - and if you want to go to castle combe and have not already said so then please let me know

Huw

Return to “Wales”