Herts Noggin

Moderators: philhoward, erikscimitardemon, Roger Pennington, Lukeyboy46

AndyD

Herts Noggin

Post by AndyD » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:38 am

Hello!

The Herts Noggin meets on the 1st Wednesday of the month at The Cock in Colney Heath. Its at 18 High Street, AL40NU.

We are a friendly bunch, with a wealth of Reliant experience, although personally I don't count myself in that group!! We have owners with SS1s, a modern Sabre, a 2.9i GTC, and at least one 6a and my 6b. We appear to have rather more regular members than cars, so please come along and keep some of "Tamworth's finest" company in the car park.

Living in Barnet, I rather consider it to be a "Herts and North London" noggin, so any potential new attendees from slightly further in to the city can enjoy a nice blatt out to the pub to talk nonsense, and hear our member's latest tales of woe, joy, expense, and how other cars just can't cut it (in our opinion!)

See you there? My details are in Slice, give me a ring, PM, or just turn up. There is a nasty rumour going around that someone may buy you a drink, but these are, as yet, unconfirmed...

Andy

AndyD

Re: Herts Noggin

Post by AndyD » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:28 am

Please note a change of venue:

The Crooked Billet, 88 High Street, Colney Heath, St Albans, AL4 0NP

Still having fun on the first wednesday of the month, come along and steal some of Les's crisps!

See you there,

Andy

Rodneysti

Re: Herts Noggin

Post by Rodneysti » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:22 pm

What time do you meet

SE6A 1978 GTE Blue/silver strip
Robin Rew rebuild 1991

You have two defining days in your life,
The day you are born and the day you realise why

Return to “South East”