Norfolk Noggin 15th May 2019 - Venue change

Moderators: philhoward, Lukeyboy46, erikscimitardemon, Roger Pennington

scimrick
RSSOC Member

Norfolk Noggin 15th May 2019 - Venue change

Post by scimrick » Tue May 07, 2019 12:29 pm

As promised, this is the first of visits around the County to try to vary venue and maybe entice other owners along. This is the first one away from the default location of Village Inn; to the West, with plans to hold July's to the East, September's to the South and possibly October's to the North. All of these will be confirmed closer to the time. All other ones will be at the Village Inn.

So, next Wednesday 15th May at The Foldgate Inn, Stradsett. It's in the Ely / King's Lynn / Thetford triangle, near the junction of the A134 and A1122, Full address is The Foldgate Inn, Downham Road, Downham Market PE33 9HH tel 01366 347772 See website / Facebook for more info. I have been assured the car park is adequate for an influx of 10 to 20 cars!

The Foldgate inn does meals, so I have currently booked a table for 8 persons from 7pm, It would help me and the pub if you could confirm whether you wish to eat there or not. Unfortunately their carvery night is Thursday, so not available to us.

Looking forward to a positive response and indications of eating or not; preferably latest Monday 13th so I can update the pub accordingly.

Regards

Richard

Return to “Midlands & East Anglia”