Reliant Rebel spotted

For other Reliants.
Also known as Kitten Corner, Rebels Retreat..make up your own name!
We all know Reliant ownership is contagious

Moderators: scimjim, philhoward, erikscimitardemon, Roger Pennington, Lukeyboy46

Relianter

Reliant Rebel spotted

Post by Relianter » Mon May 16, 2016 9:11 am

I often see a light blue Rebel near to where I live that's just sitting in someone's back garden. Only seen the back of it but I'm quite sure its a Reliant Rebel. Reg no. is DTE 397E. According to the dvla it is on sorn so obviously hasn't been on the road for some time. Its only fairly recently I've noticed it as I've been walking that way. But in all the 20 plus years of living in the area I have never this car driving around. Likely chance it will be in poor mechanical state now. Wish people would use these rare cars instead of just abandoning them, or even sell them to someone who would want it like an enthusiast. Might be someones recently acquired resto project which hasnt yet been completed. My uncle bought his brand new Rialto in 1982, used it throughout the 80s and until the mid/late 90s until something went wrong with it which was never fixed, so the car has just been sitting in his back yard ever since moulding over.

PatrickMcRebel

Re: Reliant Rebel spotted

Post by PatrickMcRebel » Tue May 31, 2016 4:17 pm

Please, take a photo of it :)

1993 Reliant Scimitar Sabre 1400cvh
1971 Reliant Rebel 700 Saloon

Return to “Other 4 Wheeled Reliants”