Wiki

Problems logging in or posting pictures?
Can't register?
Not received your activation email?

Moderators: scimjim, Lukeyboy46, erikscimitardemon, Roger Pennington, philhoward

simmit
RSSOC Member

Wiki

Post by simmit » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:16 pm

Been a member for some time and only just realised I that to get into WIKI I must enter my membership number in my profile (it doesn't happen automatically).
Anyway, no problem, I've now entered my number and assume access will eventually be granted without further input from me. Yes?

Roger Pennington
RSSOC Member

Wiki

Post by Roger Pennington » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:27 pm

Yes, that's right, access is granted by Phil as a manual process once you've entered your details (see this thread for more details). It normally happens quite quickly. Worth noting that it doesn't just give you access to the Wiki, it also gives you access to the entire back-catalogue of archived technical posts, which now stretches back over many years, and contains a lot of useful info.

....Roger

RSSOC member (since 1982)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Condition can be bought at any time; Originality, once lost, is gone forever" - Doug Nye

simmit
RSSOC Member

Wiki

Post by simmit » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:22 pm

Roger Pennington wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:27 pm
Yes, that's right, access is granted by Phil as a manual process once you've entered your details (see this thread for more details). It normally happens quite quickly. Worth noting that it doesn't just give you access to the Wiki, it also gives you access to the entire back-catalogue of archived technical posts, which now stretches back over many years, and contains a lot of useful info.
Thanks Roger.

philhoward
RSSOC Member

Wiki

Post by philhoward » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:55 pm

Account upgraded, simmit.

Apologies for the delay - just got back from a day of hill climbing at Loton Park.

Phil Howard
Scimitarweb Forum Admin
SS1 1600 Rooster Turbo; Sabre Mk1.5, Sabre Mk2
Previous: SE5/5a/SS1 No.1/SS1 Rooster/SS1 1800Ti/SE5a 24 Valve
http://www.ss1turbo.com
Never try and argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you based on experience.

Return to “Forum Issues & News”