Orson Equipment Ltd - Hubs, Drums, Discs etc

Personal recommendations from forum users for parts and services

Moderators: scimjim, philhoward, erikscimitardemon, Roger Pennington, Lukeyboy46, Terry Rickard

AllingtonGT
RSSOC Member

Orson Equipment Ltd - Hubs, Drums, Discs etc

Post by AllingtonGT » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:13 am

Dropped in to:

Orson Equipment Ltd,
Dale Street,
Bilston
WV14 7JY

http://www.orsonequipment.co.uk/
01902 906 290

I was collecting some chrome spun hub caps for one of my non-Scimitars as they had bought the original punch tooling. They make all manner of classic British hubs, spinners, brake drums, brake discs, half shafts, stub axles, half shafts and other stuff. Was invited to have a quick look around to find the machine shop busy make E-type and Riley hubs. I was shown some beautifully made Lola hubs and Lagonda spinners. They make standard stuff to existing drawings they have but can also copy anything you provide.

Interestingly they can adjust designs to shift the 'outer' wheel mounting faces either inboard or outboard to allow wheel fitment without spacers. Clearly this might change the stresses on wheel bearings, but they do make such changes for race cars in many different series as one off requirements.

Very helpful and interested. Their products are all made in and around Birmingham, look very good quality and mostly are bulk supplied to the retail trade. They will supply individuals when we 'find them' and costs appear very competitive. NTDWM but thought it might be of help to some in the community.

Return to “Recommended Suppliers”