GTC for sale by auction - 20 November - 1pm.

Old ads will stay here for a while before being kicked out forever after 6 months or so.

Moderators: scimjim, philhoward, erikscimitardemon, Roger Pennington, Lukeyboy46, Terry Rickard

ronnie
Banned User

Post by ronnie » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:48 pm

I'm with Rebel
Who cares who sells what and for what.

Serious Question here without being considered a rebel
(Please +ve comments only and NO threats of a ban)

What interest in the marque other than disposing of their cars do these new members have?
(The red GTC and the blue barn find SE5)
I would like to see anyone join up who has a genuine interest in anything Reliant - is that bad?

The point is for constructive debate and not intended to cause a stir.

As an aside - Peter, I just love the colour of your car.

ronnie
Banned User

Post by ronnie » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Are bumps now not allowed?
Don't want to be given a slap for simply asking or a reprimand instead of locking the post.

I think this car has SOLD

scimjim
RSSOC Member

Post by scimjim » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:52 pm

There’s been a stream of discussion about the car as well as a second sale, so it seemed logical to leave the thread open for a while.

I don’t think you get to decide whether someone should register on the forum for the sole purpose of selling their car - the policy has been discussed and decided and you aren’t asking for further discussion, you’re actively deriding and alienating those individuals - which isn’t likely to encourage them to come back is it?

As you’ve changed another thread from a decent discussion into your crusade against the silent membership, I’ll carry out your request and lock the thread.

Jim King

Current: SE5 (8Ball), TI SS1 (snotty), 1600 SS1 (G97), 1600 SS1 (C686CCR), 2.5TD SE5a (diesel 5a), 6 x random other SS1s.
Previous: SE5, 3 x SE5a, 2 x SE6a, 3 x SE6b, GTC, 2.9i GTC, 3 x 1600 SS1, 1300 SS1, Mk1 Ti Sabre, Mk1.5 CVH Sabre
Chief mechanic for: 1400 K series SS1 (Megan3), 1400 CVH EFi SS1 (Grawpy), Sabre/MX5 auto (The Flying Broomstick),
1300 SS1 (Number One) & Sarah's coupe.
CURE THE FAULT - NOT THE SYMPTOMS

Return to “Removed For Sale and Ebay”