GTE Auto in Essex

Old ads will stay here for a while before being kicked out forever after 6 months or so.

Moderators: scimjim, Lukeyboy46, Roger Pennington, philhoward, erikscimitardemon, Terry Rickard

Coastline

GTE Auto in Essex

Post by Coastline » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:39 pm

Scimher

GTE Auto in Essex

Post by Scimher » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:03 pm

It was on ebay for some time then the listing ended on 20th Feb. saying 'no longer available'...(Same price, same company) - so whether a sale fell through or not, I don't know....

Stephenl
RSSOC Member

GTE Auto in Essex

Post by Stephenl » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:34 pm

Nice paint and wheels but "stunning" isn't a word I would use. It looks like it would need some major TLC on the cosmetics IF it was running and driving well. New carpets, repairs to interior and painting and general tidying up under the bonnet for example. A whizz over with a polisher and a steam cleaner has made a start but it seems like a very high price for something that looks pretty rough once you look beyond the paint. Having said that, the paint is a expensive thing to put right so if that is a good as it looks, it helps.

'69 SE5

erikscimitardemon
RSSOC Member

GTE Auto in Essex

Post by erikscimitardemon » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:00 pm

Stunning is not the word I'd choose with a wrong side and non-parking rear wiper. If that job was not done properly, what else was treated the same way?

Erik Hofman
http://www.scimitar.demon.nl

Scimitarweb Webteam / Forum Administrator

Return to “Removed For Sale and Ebay”