coupe seats

Cars and Parts Wanted

Moderators: scimjim, philhoward, erikscimitardemon, Roger Pennington, Lukeyboy46, Terry Rickard

april2colin
RSSOC Member

coupe seats

Post by april2colin » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:27 pm

I'm having a spot of bother with restoring the front seats on my v6 coupe.Has anyone tried any of the tailored seat covers on offer or better still has anyone got any really good seats for sale? Thanks for looking Phil D.

AllingtonGT
RSSOC Member

coupe seats

Post by AllingtonGT » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:14 pm

Hi, I have quite a selection of Coupe seats, some better than others, none perfect, but I'm sure there's a pretty reasonable pair in there somewhere. PM me your email and I'll set up a dropbox folder?
Geoff

april2colin
RSSOC Member

coupe seats

Post by april2colin » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:52 pm

Ok Thanks for your reply and I appreciate your offer. However I'm not good with this computer stuff. If I leave my number will that help ? [number deleted] Phil.

AllingtonGT
RSSOC Member

coupe seats

Post by AllingtonGT » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:00 pm

Phil, I've made a copy of your number and I'll ring you tomorrow. I'd remove your phone number from the post if you can. You can use the pen icon to edit your post and just delete the number. If you want to PM me you click the little speech bubble next to the word Contact on the left side of the screen and then click the left icon that appears below.
Regards
Geoff

Return to “Wanted”