went to Beaulieu on Saturday with some friends at the Wessex Car Club, thought I'd share a few pics.
Despite being among some seriously nice cars, all of which several price-brackets above my humble Scim, it didn't look too out of place even with it's shocking paint and dirty engine bay!
Had a steady stream of people wanting to look at and talk about the car all day long. Lots of people genuinely interested which was remarkable considering it was parked behind a De Lorean and flanked by a concours Stag, my friends truly stunning Cobra, and a Mustang V8 powered Marcos.
A great day out, be nice to see a few more Scim's next year...
Notices, Comments, Reviews etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- RSSOC Member
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:22 pm
- Location: Southampton
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Freshly washed and ready to go...
- IMG_0010.jpg (275.54 KiB) Viewed 456 times
- 32884850_1668331123265995_4704808150719528960_o.jpg (351.8 KiB) Viewed 456 times
- "when I can afford it, this is where the Flux Capacitor will go..."
- 32893893_1668331023266005_416955369261105152_o.jpg (402.51 KiB) Viewed 456 times
- 32873431_1668330903266017_2701460950883500032_o.jpg (293.82 KiB) Viewed 456 times
- 4 V8's in a row
- 32897504_10155616399468652_5910127968574767104_o.jpg (340.68 KiB) Viewed 456 times