The old cowboy

We know humour is a matter of taste.........

Moderators: scimjim, philhoward, erikscimitardemon, Roger Pennington, Lukeyboy46, Terry Rickard

Jimt_thenoo
RSSOC Member

The old cowboy

Post by Jimt_thenoo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:56 am

An old cowboy sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women."

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian!"

Regards,

Jim T

Present: 78 SE6a Project, 97 MGF project, 07 320D m sport est daily runner, 80 Honda CB900Z project, 84&87 Kawasaki GT550 projects, BMW R1100RT, Kawasaki GPZ500
Past: SE6, Honda VFR750, Honda CBR 600, Honda CB500, Honda CB650Z, BMW K100RS, Jawa 350, Suzuki T250 Hustler, Suzuki GT750 Kettle, Suzuki GT250A

Return to “Jokes”