SLICE 293

For any general chat and banter.

Moderators: scimjim, Lukeyboy46, erikscimitardemon, Roger Pennington, philhoward

Elizabeth's dad
RSSOC Member

SLICE 293

Post by Elizabeth's dad » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:11 pm

In light of the COVID 19 lockdown I am concerned that SLICE 293 may be a little light on material and that some members may be feeling isolated . So, if you have thought about writing something for the Club magazine, now might be a good time to do so. I am particularly keen to get items for a feature I am tentatively thinking of calling 'Lockdown Diaries' (actually I will call it that, I'm too lazy to think of something else now!). I have no doubt we are all doing something on our cars. I can't get to my Anadol, so the Scimitar is getting new brake discs and pads, top wishbone bushes and various other bits and pieces and the most thorough clean I have ever given it (I've already polished it three times).

If you want to send me a few words about what you've been up to and an optional photo or two, I'll include them in the magazine. It doesn't have to be a full on technical article, although I'd love them too, just a way of keeping the members in touch - remember, not everyone is on line.

Just send them to me at my editor's email address. The deadline for 293 is 4th May.

Thanks

Jim Pace (Slice editor)

Jim

Membership No. 1779

Return to “Non-Technical Discussion”