RSSOC Member Discounts

For any general chat and banter.

Moderators: scimjim, philhoward, erikscimitardemon, Roger Pennington, Lukeyboy46

ScimmyMike
RSSOC Member

RSSOC Member Discounts

Post by ScimmyMike » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:47 pm

Members may wonder sometimes what do I get for my membership fee, well apart from the excellent bi monthly Slice magazine acknowledged to be up there with the best of classic car club magazines you also get discounts on classic car insurance with various companies, you just need to mention that you are a member and let them have your membership number if requested and yes several do check with the club.

After speaking to traders at recent shows so far we have managed to obtain a new 10% discount from Millers Oils.

We have updated the details for the purchase with 20% discount from ZX1 Grease along with other products.

Details for these and how to claim are at located here, members only will be able to see this and take up these discounts

I am on, behalf of the club membership, constantly looking for deals for you but I am only actively chasing things that members would find useful in the running and restoration of their cars, if anyone has any leads they'd like to share feel free to PM me on here and I'll happily follow them up.

SE4c rebuilding. SE5a similar it seems!
SAAB C900 2 door
Scimitar SE4 SE4c SE5 SE6b Austin A35

High Peak Noggin Secretary & general dogsbody

www.high peak noggin

If you can see the tree before you hit it that's understeer
if you only feel the tree as you hit it that's oversteer

Return to “Non-Technical Discussion”