London T-Charge

For any general chat and banter.

Moderators: scimjim, philhoward, erikscimitardemon, Roger Pennington, Lukeyboy46

Will Yarrow
RSSOC Member

London T-Charge

Post by Will Yarrow » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:46 am

This might be a bit left wing for you coffin dodgers but it puts it very well in my eyes, buses and taxis, not cars.
https://www.thecanary.co/discovery/2017 ... es-images/

Rattling
RSSOC Member

London T-Charge

Post by Rattling » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:10 am

Will Yarrow wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:46 am
This might be a bit left wing for you coffin dodgers but it puts it very well in my eyes, buses and taxis, not cars.
https://www.thecanary.co/discovery/2017 ... es-images/
Speaking as a coffin dodger :D until diesel is eliminated nothing is going to change as the charts you quote clearly state ,but i for one do not want any government to start a scrapage plan and pay for other people's bad choices from my taxes ,they've had the cost benefit so now they will have to take the hit :D

Colin

1800 Ti

Alan SS1

London T-Charge

Post by Alan SS1 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:54 pm

Rattling wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:10 am

Speaking as a coffin dodger :D until diesel is eliminated nothing is going to change as the charts you quote clearly state ,but i for one do not want any government to start a scrapage plan and pay for other people's bad choices from my taxes ,they've had the cost benefit so now they will have to take the hit :D
seems fair enough to me, we should all revert to horse power, avoids all this NOx stuff, although I reckon horse farting might be a bit NOXious? :wink:

SS1 1600 (AJZ ----), Regal 330 (VAV ---), C30 (SK 57 ---)& 480 (EVU ---)

Return to “Non-Technical Discussion”