Search found 677 matches
- Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:56 pm
- Forum: Non-Technical Discussion
- Topic: This looks like an SE5 to me.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 539
As its belongs to someone else i hardly think they would want to discuss private details with anybody...If it was mine i'd be bloody annoyed if they did !
I'm not an expert (they will be along shortly) but that engine sounds very smooth i think if it was even one tooth out on the gears then it may run a bit rougher.....the max power on an essex is around 3,500 rpm i think i read somewhere ?
- Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:12 pm
- Forum: General Technical Discussion
- Topic: What oil in SE5a 3 rod gearbox - alternative to SAE80?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 564
Wilkinsons sell it in 1ltr bottles and its gl4